Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

Pretty sweet!

Another exiting episode has been released, and let me say it was full of action, easter eggs and humour to boot! :)

I hope the last episode will be just as spectacular! :)

P.S. You should see my 3 Kirby movies, not as good, but they are Kirby! :)

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Kirby at his best yet!

This latest installment of Perfect Kirby has got to be the best so far, despite that glory hog Penguin! :)

Well I wil be sure to catch the rest of the episodes when they come into the porytal, so see ya then!

P.S. You should check out my mini- tribute to your first series, Kirby' kalamity. Just check my profile! :)

Yoshis Fall in Love Yoshis Fall in Love

A nice flash, with a good concept.

I think this is a welcome change from the more violent flashes on Newgrounds.com, and it has Yoshi too! :)

Ever thought of making a flash of Yoshi with more depth, I did...kinda, you could go watch my flashes just to see if there anything as funny as yours.

Yoshi-lord, over and out! :)

Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

Another cool SSBM movie!

To me, this flash was brilliant, funny and a new look on how good Kirby really is in Melee, which alot of people consider him to be lower tier, people like Marth, Fox, Shiek and Falco are at the top, which really burns me up inside! >:(

Well people who use those newbie tharacters have no skill, and people who are able to master people like Bowzer, Pichu or Kirby are true fanatics and highly skilled players, like my brother GreatSaiyaKirby, who is the Kirby King in the household, just as I am the Yoshi-lord in my house! :)

Good flash dudes, you have made melee even better! :)

CC Flash Tutorials CC Flash Tutorials

This will help me a great deal!

Thankyou for making this tutorial to flash, I have needed one of these on Newgrounds for months, and now I will finally be able to make buttons! Thankyou so much, and look forward to my second flash, which will be alot better than my first, trust me! :)

VG High #1 VG High #1

Great plot, graphics and laughs!

This flash is of a great calibur, it has VG characters, VG music, it even has VG in-jokes! :)

There is one thing I would like to know though, what music is that playing when Kirby and Chrono are fighting? It sounds awesome! :)

C'ya!

grunty444 responds:

Chrono Trigger Battle Theme (rock remix) thanks for the review

Goof Troop Kombat 2 -VGDC Goof Troop Kombat 2 -VGDC

Great stuff Randy!

I also saw this on a certain website some time ago, and even today it still makes me laugh! :)

Good work Randy, and the next time you make a flash, think...Kirby...or something. I don't think you have done a flash on him yet, if you want to that is.

C'ya, until you post flashes again!

Kirby Rampage Kirby Rampage

That was phat! :)

Nice flash there, the swift animation with an all star main character, plus a cool fight were all a great blend to a wicked flash! :)

Have you ever considered using other Nintendo characters like this? I think the portal could use a touch of class, after all, don't we all yurn for funnier flashes, with more talented creators, who get good ratings from more than just cheap sleazy slide shows.

Good work, I commend you! :)

rilstix responds:

Hey, weren't you that guy with that cool Yoshi website? That was cool.

One of my other flashes (An Apple A Day) featured Yoshi and a shy guy. You should go see it.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

Another great flash with kick-ass jokes!

Hello my friend, I am Yoshi-lord, thats right, Y-L. I have been watching your flashes for some time now, and I am amazed that they are so good, I can see how your skills have enhanced over the month's of flash submiting and so on, I also recall you did work on Perfect Kirby 2, which also rocks! :)

Anyway, to the point of this message, I know you are in pre production of Kerrigan 3, which i'm possitive will be hilarious! After that, what will you work on next I wonder?

Well, here's where I come in. :) If you need an idea on some characters for what could be an upcoming flash, might I suggest that it includes Nintendo characters like Yoshi and possibly Pikachu or someone, it could even be like a documentairy of something! It's something about Nintendo characters that make me laugh! :)

So if you really need an idea from your average fanboy, you can use the suggestions I have for you here, I look forward to Kerrigan 3.

Bye! :)

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

If there was a flash god, you would be him! :)

Hello my friend, I am Yoshi-lord, thats right, Y-L. I have been watching your flashes for some time now, and I am amazed that they are so good, I can see how your skills have enhanced over the month's of flash submiting ad so on, I also recall you did work on Perfect Kirby 2, which also rocks! :)

So if you really need an Idea from your average fanboy, you can use the suggestions I have for you here, I look forward to Kerrigan 3.

Bye! :)